04 septiembre 2026

Donna Summer – On The Radio - Greatest Hits Volumes I & II (CD Compilation,1987, 822 558-2)

Donna Summer - On The Radio
[ES] RESEÑA:
La compilación definitiva de la Reina del Disco. Editado originalmente como doble LP en 1979 y reeditado en CD en 1987 como Casablanca 822 558-2, "On The Radio" es una mezcla continua a cargo de Giorgio Moroder y Harold Faltermeyer. De "I Feel Love" a "Last Dance" y "Hot Stuff", más los dos N°1 nuevos "On The Radio" y el dueto con Barbra Streisand. Esencial.

[EN] REVIEW:
The definitive compilation of the Queen of Disco. Originally a double LP in 1979, reissued on CD in 1987 as Casablanca 822 558-2, "On The Radio" is a continuous mix by Giorgio Moroder & Harold Faltermeyer. From "I Feel Love" to "Last Dance" and "Hot Stuff", plus the two new No.1 hits "On The Radio" and duet with Barbra Streisand. Essential.
KAPISHE
Label : Casablanca – 822 558-2
Format : CD, Compilation, Partially Mixed, Reissue
Country : US
Released : 1987
Genre : Electronic
Style : Funk / Soul, Pop, Soul, Disco
01. On The Radio (4:01)
02. Love To Love You Baby (4:15)
03. Try Me, I Know We Can Make It (3:17)
04. I Feel Love (3:21)
05. Our Love (3:46)
06. I Remember Yesterday (4:45)
07. I Love You (3:11)
08. Heaven Knows (3:30)
09. Last Dance (5:00)
10. MacArthur Park (3:55)
11. Hot Stuff (2:55)
12. Bad Girls (3:05)
13. Dim All The Lights (4:11)
14. Sunset People (4:36)
15. No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) (11:42)
16. On The Radio (Long Version) (5:50)

(Password: Kapishe)

(Password: Kapishe)

(Password: Kapishe)
Share:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Discogs Filefactory
Imgur Up-4ever.org

FACEBOOK